A blog dedicated to how much I love Max and Sherri.
For anyone who cares about my nail art.
Am I an artist yet?
That’s because goldfish and mollies can’t go together. Goldfish can only go with goldfish. And need at least 20 gallons per goldfish because of the amount of ammonia in their waste. And there is over a 10 degree temperature difference in what they need their water to be at. Kevin is pissed that you don’t know how to take care of him or any of your other fish.
Seriously, I don’t know how to sleep without my little cat. My other cats are cool and all, but she was the one who liked to snuggle with us at night. She’d lay on our feet, or our bellies, or our necks. Or she’d lay on the top of my pillow wrapped around my head. I miss her already.
English Bulldog puppy at the sea
Wow the judgement these days. Everyone is their own person. Just let them be and mind your own business.
ur right judgement these days is the worst :(((((((((((
- 1: What is your name and does it mean anything?
- 2: How long have you known your best friend?
- 3: What position do you normally sleep in?
- 4: Were you a part of any “clique” in high school?
- 5: Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
- 6: Do you wish to travel a lot?
- 7: Did you participate in any sports while in school?
- 8: Show a sample of your handwriting:
- 9: Have you ever given blood?
- 10: Do you like the way that you grew up?
- 11: Do you like your siblings? Why or why not?
- 12: How did you meet your best friend and why did you become friends?
- 13: Name one movie that made you cry.
- 14: Do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
- 15: Things about someone that you find attractive?
- 16: What song are you currently listening to?
- 17: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how?
- 18: A random memory from you childhood:
- 19: Where did you grow up?
- 20: What was the last thing you watched on tv?
- 21: Do you think you’d make a good parent?
- 22: Would you like to meet any of your Tumblr friends in person?
- 22: What was the last dream you remember having?
- 23: When is your birthday?
- 24: How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 25: Do you wear glasses? If so, how long have you been wearing glasses?
- 26: What color is your hair?
- 27: Name 5 facts about your appearance:
- 28: What is your favorite soda?
- 29: What is a strange talent that you have?
- 30: How’s the weather right now?
- 31: Why did one of your friendships end?
- 32: Who do you miss right now?
- 33: Why did your last relationship end?
- 34: Are you still figuring out who you are?
- 35: Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Why?
- 36: What is your favorite restaurant?
- 37: What is word that you always seem to spell wrong?
- 38: Would ever adopt kids?
- 39: What is your favorite kind of pizza?
- 40: What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- 41: When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- 42: What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- 43: How do you start a conversation?
- 44: What’s a band you’ve been obsessed with lately?
- 45: Do you come from a family “of money?”
- 46: Do you have a bucket list?
- 47: What is your favorite series of books?
- 48: When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt?
- 49: Where do you go when you’re sad?
- 50: 5 random facts about yourself:
Remember back when we all used to talk all the time, and people openly conversed on posts without being told to “KEEP YOUR COMMENTARY IN THE TAGS!!!!1111!!!1”
some of these are scary accurate
this is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen
what side of tumblr is this because i never want to go near it ever
All of the reasons why I rarely look at tumblr anymore.
Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler Appreciation Post
Losing a pet is one of the loneliest things I’ve ever experienced. It’s not the same as losing a person. I don’t know how to describe the difference, but it is.
Maybe my pap pap just needed a buddy. :[
I miss my goofy girl so much already. All she ever wanted was to be lazy and lay with us or on us all of the time. She didn’t like much in life, but she loved being with her humans. 💔
My beautiful little smelly, bitchy, princess cat passed away tonight. I knew from the moment that they brought her in from shelter that she was my cat. She’s been chronically sick for her whole (albeit brief) life. Things suddenly got worse this week. The last few days she was responding well to all of her care and treatment. She seemed to be getting stronger and back to her normal self. I thought for sure she was going to pull through, but things suddenly took a turn for the worse in the last hour. She was unable to hold on long enough to make it to the ER. My baby will be sorely missed. Words can’t even describe.
Remember that crazy regular customer from yesterday talking about the tazer? We call him and his brothers the butter boys. Today was even better:
So he comes in with his girlfriend and they’re all yelling at each other.
My manager: Hey! Knock it off or get out.
BB’s Gf: He just had a knife to my throat trying to kill me!
Butter Boy: I wasn’t going to kill you. I was teasing you.
BB’s Gf: You were not teasing me! You were gonna fucking kill me!
Butter Boy: Stop yelling! Don’t you know how to act in a place of business!
Omfg. Dying. I can’t.
1. I was teasing you.
2. Don’t you know how to act in a place of business.
This is my fucking life, people.
remember when i fucking worked at the southside brueggers tho….